Are you hearing noises in your attic? If so, you could have a bat problem lurking around. Al's Critter Solutions is the best when it comes to professional, quality control of bats in both residential and commercial areas.
Let us be your solution to your bat issues. We have a professional and humane outlook when it comes to controlling bats. You will be able to live your life, bat free, when you work with us.
Waste Removal (Guano)
Biohazard Cleanup (Attic)
Insulation Removal and Exchange
1. Bats are mammals and may carry Rabies. Their feces, also known as Guano, can carry a fungus that causes severe respiratory diseases.
2. The accumulation of feces in ceilings and walls can become host to parasites likes fleas, ticks, worms, and bat bugs.
3. NEVER treat feces or urine deposit with bleach as a disinfectant. It will create a toxic gas.
4. NEVER handle a bat without protective gloves.
5. If there has been an exposure to a bat, capture the bat without damage to the head. The bat must go to your local Health Dept. for rabies testing. THIS IS A MUST!
Al's Critter Solutions will guarantee all their work for your particular project. Learn more about our other wildlife services.
Call us today for all those unwanted critters!
South of Rt 20: Call Albert Burns @ 315-415-7509.
North of Rt 20: Call John Richer @ 315-263-0855.
References given upon request
Serving Upstate and Central New York
"Customer Alert!! Check the Better Business Bureau before contracting with anyone"